Bai Tu Long bay 3 days 2 night
Day 1: Hon Gai Harbour – Bai Tu Long Bay – Cong Do
7.45 - 8.15 : Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by shuttle bus.
12.00 – 12.30 : Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12.30 – 13.00 : Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13.30 – 15.00 : Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations.
15.00 – 16.30 : Cruise to Cap La, Tra San.
16.30 – 17.30 : Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.
17.45 – 19.00 : Back to junk for swimming or relaxing.
19.00 – 21.00 : Have dinner and overnight on board in Cong Do.
Day 2: Cap La – Hai Quan – Vung Vieng – Thien Canh Son cave
07.30 – 08.00 : Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.15 – 09.15 : Start cruising to Vung Vieng.
09.30 – 10.30 : Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
10.30 – 11.30 : Reach to Hon Co Island for swimming or relaxing. Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
12.00 – 13.30 : Have a BBQ lunch and relax on a wild beach or in Thien Canh Son cave (Depending on the availability and weather condition).
13.45 – 15.45 : Back to junk for relaxing while cruising to Cong Do area
16.00 – 17.30 : Enjoy swimming or kayaking through Cong Do and Thay cave area
19.00 – 21.00 : Have dinner & overnight on board.
Day 3: Cong Do – Hon Gai Harbour
07.30 – 08.00 : Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze of the bay in morning. Have breakfast on board.
08.30 – 09.30 : Free time for swimming & relaxing.
10.00 – 11.30 : Start cruising towards the harbor while A la carte lunch is served.
11.45 – 12.00 : Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
14.00 – 14.30 : Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
14.45 – 17.30 : Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
The price : please request
- All land transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
- Welcoming drink.
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
- All meals on boat.
- Tea & coffee.
- Guide on board.
- Water puppet show.
- Personal expenses.
- Extra drinks.
- Bank charge (for payment by credit cards).
- What’s to bring?
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Block
- Wide Brim Hat
- Insect Repellents
- Swimming Suits
- Warm Clothes ( in winter )
- Original Passport
- Candy, cakes, books, notebooks, pens, pencils or other learning tools for children and elderly in the fishing village
- This itinerary might subject to changes without prior notice. Please get final information from our sales staff before your date of cruise.
- Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below visitors are not recommended to cruise overnight in Halong Bay:
1. Person with disability: physical or sensory
2. Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
3. Person who is older than 80
4. Person who is overweight (>100kg)
5. Person who is taller than 2 meters