Halong bay – Bai Tu Long bay 3 days 2 nights
OPTION 1: Bai Tu Long Vung Vieng floating village - Trong Cave - Lan Ha Bay - Van Gia fishing village Ha Long Bay - Sung Sot cave (the same Paloma Cruise Itinerary)
OPTION 2: Bai Tu Long Bay – Vung Vieng floating village- Cong Do- Cap La – Cong Dam – Vung Ha - Hon Gai Habour.
OPTION 3: ( 4 nights 3 nights) Bai Tu Long Bay - Cap La - Cong Dam - Vung Ha - Ngoc Vung Beach – Quan nan - Minh Chau - Bai Tu Long National Park - Tra Than - O Lon Bight - Hon Gai.
Bai Tu Long - Cap La - Cong Dam - Cong Do - Vung Vieng floating village - Hon Gai Habour
DAY 1: Ha Noi - Bai Tu Long Bay - Cap La - Tra San (L/D)
7.45-8.00 Our bus or private car will pick you up at your hotel.
12.30 Arrive at Paloma office, Halong City. You will be welcomed by our crew members at cruise’s office where you can get some coffee and tea and prepare to check-in. You will be transferred to our cruise by a tender. Transferred by tender to Paloma Cruise
– enjoy welcome drink. Receive cruise briefing, check in cabins and begin your cruise.
13.30 Having lunch – delicious Vietnamese set menu. Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
14:00 - 16:00 Cruise to Cap La. Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.
17:00 Back to junk for swimming or relaxation. Sunset party on the way back to angchor area.
19.15 Dinner is served either inside or outside depending on weather conditions
Overnight aboard Paloma Family Cruise
Day 2 Cap La - Cong Dam - Vung Vieng - Cong Do
07.30 Paloma weighs anchor to sail through the bay and pass by several beautiful places. Having breakfast.
09.00 Start cruising to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Bai Tu Long Bay, which is more quiet, more peaceful, more natural and less touristic.
09.30 Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam. Go swimming in the crystal water.
12.30 BBQ lunch is served on beach (depend on the weather or tide levels).
14.00 Visiting Cong Dam Fishing Village by kayaking, meet the local people and pass through the lagoons.
16.00 Cruise to Vung Vieng fishing village. Fish with the local people and learn about local fishing techniques
17.00 The vessel cruises back to Cong Do for second overnight . Happy hour (Sunset party).
21.00 Relaxing on your cabin or join the on board activities as squid fishing. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat.
Happy Hour! Buy two drink - get one free (wine by the bottle excluded)
Overnight aboard Paloma Cruise.
Day 3: Cong Do - Vung Vieng Floating Village - Hon Gai Habour (B, L)
07.30 Enjoy the fresh air and gentle breezes of the bay in the morning while having breakfast on board.
08.00 Have breakfast in dinning room.
08.00 Visit Vung Vieng fishing village. Disembark and travel on the sampans rowed by the local people.
They will be your guides through their fishing village where you can meet the locals, visit the school. See at first-hand what life is like living on the water.
10.00 Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing. Please remove all of your belongings from the cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10:30 Enjoy Set Menu for lunch in the dining room. We will settle bills after lunch. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11.45 Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour. Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the Paloma Office while waiting for getting on Van back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi around 4:30 PM.
OPTION 3: ( 4 nights 3 nights) Bai Tu Long Bay - Cap La - Cong Dam - Vung Ha - Ngoc Vung Beach - Quan Lan - Minh Chau - Bai Tu Long National Park - Tra Than - O Lon Bight - Hon Gai
Like Ha Long Bay, Bai Tu Long has a beautiful natural lanscape drawing special attraction from international and domestic tourist. It is also historically and culturally rich with an unforgetable tradition, a unique culture and scentifically significant archeological value as Bai Tu Long National park, Ba mun Island, Quan Lan Island, Minh Chau Beach ...
(for more itinerary details, please contact us )
The price : from 1/5/2014 - 30/9/2014
3 days 2 nights
No of pax
Price : USD
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming, kayaking or snorkeling excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- In line with our responsible vision of tourism, please note that we do not include the most popular caves of the bay in our program. We consider that they are an insult to heritage preservation.
- On the way to Halong and back to Hanoi, we will stop at a place with food, beverages and souvenirs for sale. This is not to trick you and that will be the only times of the whole trip you may feel in the tourism mass. But that is the only place on the way, where you, your driver and your guide can use clean toilets without being forced to buy anything. Thanks for your understanding.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood.... Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport numberand visa expiry date for all passengers.
Things to bring & to know
- Passport with valid visa
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
- Sun block or insect repellent and swimming suites
- Bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March]
- Please be ready on time for our pick up service at your hotel in Hanoi or at the harbor
- Please leave your big luggages at your hotel or Paloma office in Hanoi.
- English Speaking Guide on boat
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- Overnight on Luxury Paloma Cruise
- All meal on board ( 3 lunchs, 2 dinners,breakfasts
- Cooking demonstration
- 2 Sunset parties on sundeck
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- bottles of mineral water in rooms
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Tax, service charge, Insurance on board
- Visa Arrangements
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- Round trip shuttle bus ( 20 USD/ person/ two ways)
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusion